Buy A Deckmate Ladder

Buy a Deckmate Ladder

to have new posts delivered by email.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Categories
Search Blog

Powered by
BlogCFM v1.14

Trucker Talk

25 March 2008
Trucker Dating Sites

Is True Love Just One Click Away?

Can TruckerToTrucker help you make a love connection?

Are you a single tucker looking for love?  If you're constantly moving about the country it doesn't bode well for the development of a relationship, but there is hope.  The Internet offers everything and there is no shortage of sites that can be visited which might help you discover the love that has been waiting for you.

There's FaceBook, MySpace and many other web sites that promote social networking.  There's also eharmony.com, match.com and several others, but do truckers have anything special for them?

Well there are a number of sites that promote trucker outreach.  I visited a couple of them in the name of research (my wife might not be completely understanding).  I found the “Truckers Love Connection” which looked interesting, but decided not to join as I didn't want my email clogged with thousands of love starved women seeking my attention.  After all I am a love magnet for women and just a stroll through the mall seems to attract a throng of admirers.

Another site was “Trucker Passions”.  That name got my attention right away.  I did a search and there were over a couple of hundred women who posted pictures and claimed that a trucker would suit them just fine.  That one sure looked like possibilities exist out there.

If I was a single trucker looking for love, I'd post a good picture, my contact info and let it go from there.  Ya never can tell where love is lurking!

Are there truckers out there that found love over the Internet?

Posted by george wilkins at 1:52 PM  |  LINK to this post  |  5 comment s  |  Subscribe

I guess that bodes well for a man, but I dont think it would do me any good, because I'm not the 'funny' type, if you know what I mean?
Posted by karen on March 25, 2008 at 1:59 PM

Karen, I don't know your marital status, but I failed to mention there is a lot of guy info there too.
Posted by george wilkins on March 26, 2008 at 8:05 PM

the chances of finding love on the internet are probably right up there with winning the lottery. I would think you would have a bigger chance of meeting a serial killer, psycho, prostitute or just a flat out weirdo than finding Ms. or Mr. Right.
Posted by carl larsen on March 29, 2008 at 1:16 AM

I recently broke up with a trucker and would be interested in meeting other truckers. I am in the Sioux City Iowa area. If anyone is from that area.
Posted by Lillian on December 1, 2008 at 8:26 PM

There is another small website that caught my eye. It's called WheelDates.com I have a profile on there,so I'd like to spread the word for the Ladies looking for a good Trucker. I find online dating great because of my work life. Sure I could just as well find a sweet woman in my daily travels,but that hasn't happened so in the mean time what's wrong with looking for love online? One never knows where the "love" bug will bite you.yea, there are those who want to play games,but there are also those like me who are serious and want to find a loving partner to share life with. God Bless and Thanks for your time. over and out......
Posted by Mark on December 9, 2008 at 10:59 AM