Buy A Deckmate Ladder

Buy a Deckmate Ladder

to have new posts delivered by email.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Categories
Search Blog

Powered by
BlogCFM v1.14

Trucker Talk

08 February 2008
Truck Loads - Truck Drivers Looking for Loads

Truck Drivers Looking For Loads

Hey out there to everyone!  I just finished reading week 22 with the Original Florida Kid and thoroughly enjoyed it as usual. The Kid always makes me feel like I have some family down there, and that makes me feel happy!!  But, as he was closing his thoughts, he mentioned that he needed to find a haul and a back-haul.

This brings to mind a website Right Now Loads that is pretty awesome for anyone in the trucking industry. For a small monthly fee they will connect you instantly with thousands of trucking companies, freight loads, truck drivers, and Owners Operators, nationwide. If you are a Freight Broker, Freight Forwarder, Carrier, Shipper or anyone trying to get into the transportation business, then this is the place to go. This site can be a benefit to everyone and it is 24/7 online and phone dispatched! They have a free three day trial and I played with it a little and it is totally easy.

RightNowLoads.com has over 30,000 Trucking Companies nationwide in their database. You do not have to be a registered member to view available freight loads, however you do have to register to view contact information or post your available truck loads for pick-up or delivery. If you want to check out the registration information page, just click here, and you will see just how easy this is. They have made it so simple that with just a click you can see all information available in the specific area you choose. There is a page on "Find Loads", one on "Find Drivers", one on "Post Loads", and another on "Post Trucks".

This really is a one of a kind site and they deserve a look-see! So take a few minute the next time you sit down at your laptop and give them a try, oh, and if you would rather, they have a toll free number 24/7 to give you a hand. The number is 1-888-852-4238. Keep smiling!!

Posted by TruckerJim at 1:09 PM  |  LINK to this post  |  6 comment s  |  Subscribe

Need to haul a 51 Chevy ton and a half from Ashton, South Dakota to El Paso, Texas. 1400 miles. Job goes to low bidder.
Posted by Raul Trujillo on May 10, 2008 at 7:27 PM

Hey, enjoyed your comment. I have a question. I have been booking loads for my truck for some time now. I have established relationships with a few reputable brokers that have excellent ratings. I need to set up more owner/operators with these brokers. Any suggestions where I should post this need. These brokers have tonage right now from Northern Calif to the Midwest. I can set up their agreements, book the loads for them and do the invoicing so they get paid on time. Most times I can get 40% comcheck advance. They are paying better than average. Thanks
Posted by Linda on July 14, 2009 at 11:02 AM

Hi Linda, why don't you put together your information and send it to me jim @ truckertotrucker.com (no spaces in address). If I can verify that you're the real deal, I'll post it for all to see.
Posted by TruckerJim on July 14, 2009 at 11:17 AM

Need to move loader/backhoe from Washington, Virginia to Steven's Point, Wisconsin, on a step-deck, lowboy, etc. 20,000 lbs. Call 540-675-3346. Steve or Ann. Thanks.
Posted by Steve Critzer on September 26, 2009 at 6:09 AM

i have 10 truck loads am trying to move today from west palm beach florida to greenville sc, please call me at 561-838-5403.
Posted by jessie on November 1, 2009 at 6:32 AM

LOOKING FOR LOADS IN ALL 48 STATES HAULING CARS, HORSE TRAILERS, BOATS AND ETC. WE HAVE OUR OWN AUTHORITY AND FULLY INSURED WITH 1,000,000.00 IN GENERAL LIABILITY AND 100,000.00 IN CARGO INSURANCE....HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU.....YOU CAN REACH ME AT 337-207-3852 or email me at getuloadedfast@yahoo.com Thanks
Posted by Joe Jacobs on November 4, 2009 at 11:45 AM